....With Betty Crocker Warm Delights.
This is such a random post but I thought I'd let you all know that if you haven't tried it, your missing out! I picked this up on my grocery shopping trip the other day. It was on sale and I had a coupon....so it was a message from God..."buy it....eat it" LOL
Pure gooey, warm, chocolaty, yummyness! (no, that's not even a word)
I will definitely buy it again....when its on sale....and I have a coupon.
This will probably not help with my quest to lose 10 pounds.

2 comments:
I've seen this before and it did get me interested. But, I feared the consequences of buying one (i.e., buying lots lots more!)
I'm scared to try one...I will be hiding them in the back of the closet. I have no will power, so I better leave it on the shelf....I had pie for breakfast today! No will power whatsoever!!!
Post a Comment