Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Fall, Y'all!

It is fall, right? What's with this steamy weather?? I spent a good part of yesterday decorating for fall, with sweat dripping down my forehead. It just doesn't seem right! Anyway, I got my fall stuff out last week and never got to putting it out. I love fall so I go all out! Since it is officially fall now I figured I better get a move on it!.....Can't have y'all coming to my house and see it looking all summery....(Gasp!) lol Maybe a cute little scarecrow holding a "No Soliciting" sign is a nicer way of saying "Back off, you man with a clipboard, you!" LOL Have I mentioned I love fall?? I sure hope it starts feeling like fall soon and sticks around for a little while.....because I don't love Winter!

5 comments:

Karen said...

I love the scarecrow's sign. That is AWESOME!!!

Amy said...

Haha, I was going to say the same thing as Karen ... I need that scarecrow sign! Better than my tacky handwritten sign that I tape up when I see the "people with clipboards" coming!

Jennifer @ A Fine Romance said...

Love all of your fall decor! I haven't gotten mine out yet, do you believe it?! You gave me inspiration and as soon as I clean up this DISASTER I call home, I'll be decorin' it up too! XO

Sandra said...

How fun...I love the little bench and scarecrow on the front porch...it seems like most of my decor outside gets blown away in the windy storms! Hope it cools down quickly in your part of the country. Come say hi.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Luv that little bench outside...sooooo CUTE!!!

Blessings,
Linda