Saturday, September 12, 2009

Floor is in!!

So Norm and his brother managed to get all the old layers of flooring up and lay the new kitchen floor by Sunday evening. Yay! And they both still have all their fingers! I love the floor! Most of you, (all 6 of my readers...LOL) have seen pictures on facebook already. For those of you who haven't, here it is:

Some of you have also seen the updates to our kitchen in person, but I will post before and after pictures, when everything is done. We still have trim to put back down, a little tweaking of our breakfast bar, and the last big job, the back splash, to do. I'm loving all the changes so far, and can't wait till it is complete! Makes me want to cook!!

3 comments:

Lisa - Fine Sweet Life said...

I love it. it is pretty. I love wood floors with light cabinets. Mine are the opposite...Wood cabinets with light floors. I want to change it, but the hubby says it isn't old enough to rip out. yeah, right!

Unknown said...

Nice job! They look really nice. Now share about all those wonderful meals you are inspired to make!

Amy said...

Wow, it makes you want to cook? Maybe I need a kitchen makeover too...Chad might go for it if it makes me want to cook!