skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Hearts Olympics
Kaitlyn's preschool holds this adorable event every year and it is so fun to watch. The kids participate in several events including standing broad jump, basketball shoot, clothespin drop, sneaky snake (where they run, weaving in and out of cones), and a hurdle jump. Kaitlyn did great! She had a bit of trouble with the hurdle jump. She stumbled over the first one and fell. Apparently, that cause her sneaker to slip off her heal, which caused her to stumble over the next 3 hurdles. Poor thing! I give her credit,....she just kept going! We didn't know her sneaker had slipped off till she was done. She was presented with a olympic medal, which she is very proud of! Way to go Kaitlyn!
I had my Mom taking picture while I took video. When it was over I realized my camera was on the wrong setting, so most of them are blurry. Kaitlyn was very happy that Grandmom could come out to watch her, This is the only picture that came out decent, but it's a good one!
2 comments:
hi kelly - my mom videoed the whole thing and we watched the whole 30 minutes last night. kaitlyn didn't seem phased by her falling. she was a trooper. glad your mom could be there. wish i could have met her.
So cute, Kel...I love the pic of your mom with Kaitlyn! Kudos to you for videoing everything...I really need to get on it with mine. I got a little discouraged b/c I videoed Nicolas' Christmas program this year and we couldn't figure out how to watch it on our TV! Grrrrrr...I guess I should read the directions, huh? lol Have a great day! LOVE YOU! xo
Post a Comment