Ahhhh, when it rains, it pours! On top of our AC woes, our PC (computer) bit the dust too! The worst part is that I am learning the hard way to always back up your files!! We got a new computer but, it looks like our hard drive could be fried! I'm just sick over all the precious photos that may be gone forever. I have given our old hard drive to a co-workers husband who is a computer guy and he is going to try and retrieve them, but cannot make any promises. :-(
We are going through another massive heat wave and still do not have our air conditioning fixed. We have gotten a much more reasonable estimate from a guy that was recommended to us and we are having him replace the whole AC system and also put in a new furnace. But until Our home-equity line of credit goes through and is available, we are making do with the 3 window ac units we borrowed. It's not cutting it at the moment. I am sweating as I type. :-(
Things happen in threes, right. Our DVD player has been giving us lots of trouble lately, so I am counting that as the first. Please no more! :-(
Counting down the days till we leave for vacation! Come Saturday we are beach-bound! :-)
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
5 hours ago

2 comments:
I hope you have a relaxing and stress-free vacation!
Ooooh, the beach! Sounds perfect.
Have a wonderful time!
Post a Comment