We went to a Reading Phillies baseball game with friends (on a really hot day)
I took the kids for a creek walk one day so they could catch frogs, and crayfish....Nathan could stay there exploring all day!
We went miniature golfing on Fathers Day.
Kaitlyn and her friends made a house out of a big box and decided to paint it.
We took a long evening walk in Valley Forge park (while Kaitlyn rode her scooter)
Kaitlyn did a week of soccer camp. Nathan went to cub scout camp for a week, but I have no pictures.
made bubble snakes with an old bottle with the bottom cut off, an old sock and dish soap solution. (in the background the kids were busy burying one another in bubbles)
We celebrated 4th of July with family and friends.
(waiting for fireworks to start)
The traditional neighborhood backyard firework display was the following Friday night.
And finally....we just got back from our beach vacation. I've already overloaded you with pictures, so I'll save them for another night.
Not pictured is all the swimming we've been doing, going to the movies and a magic show that the kids attended with their friends. Summer is going too fast, but we are squeezing in as much fun as we can!!
Oh....and I finally have my central air back!! YAY! Wish I could say the same about the photos on my hard drive. At least most of my summer photos were still on my camera card.

No comments:
Post a Comment