Then do you remember about a year ago, she told me to give all her princess dresses away and I posted this? It was a sad, sad, day.
Well the princess has returned! . . . although I'm sure very temporarily. Recently on a couple of play dates, Kaitlyn and her friends pulled out the princess dresses and played dress up. Then they would come down to model them for me. And do you know what I noticed?
Kaitlyn grew. . . . A LOT! Her dresses that used to skim the floor, are now up to her knees! That might be more depressing then her not wanting to be a Princess anymore!
Not sure where she learned it, but that is her new "Vogue" pose.
Anyway, I guess it truly is time to pass on the Princess dresses. They do not fit Kaitlyn or her friends anymore. Still, it was nice to catch a glimpse of my

No comments:
Post a Comment