Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Decor, your goin DOWN!

Actually your going UP into the attic, but first I have to take you down. 

I love when the house is all lit up and decorated for Christmas, but I really, really hate when it comes time to take them down.  It is such a long process because I really put out a lot of decorations.  I replace a lot of the stuff on my shelves, table tops, and mantel, took down the fall stuff to put up Christmas, now I take down the Christmas and have to figure out what to replace it with. uggh!

It looks like this for a while.

Then it's a puzzle, trying to fit all of this into a few storage bins, undecorating and putting away 2 trees.  It will be a week long process for me. Guess I better get started.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

My decorations are down and packed away, but I think I'll be dealing with the glitter they left behind until the 4th of July!

Steph said...

So sad... I know! we took ours down yesterday too.... I already miss my lights! The children had a mini tree in their room that they used as a "night light" and I miss it! I thought it looked brighter and just a lot more cheerful than a plain night light. Take care!
-Steph