My heart is breaking again. Little 10 year old Alexa earned her angel wings today. Alexa was beautiful inside and out. She brought so much joy to everyone she met. And through 6 years of fighting cancer, she never complained and told all of those who took care of her how much she loved them. You may recall I have asked for prayers for her in the past along with Trey and Gabby. Now I ask prayer for Alexa's family. I have worked with Alexa's Mom for 15+ years. She has always been so positive, even now. She is good at putting on a brave face, but I know she has to be falling apart. I would be. I haven't told my children about Alexa's passing yet. I just don't have the words. I don't want to tell them that another child that they have prayed for everyday has died. Why? Why doesn't God heal these children? I know they are healed now, and they are perfect, but I also know He is capable of miracles. Why can't they be healed and be allowed to stay here with their families. I just don't understand.....maybe someday I will, but for now, I just don't know what to say. Please God, don't take Trey too. I don't think my heart could handle anymore.
Rest in peace, sweet Lexi!
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
5 hours ago


3 comments:
I know. It just doesn't make any sense, does it. I'm so sorry this has touched your life again, Kelly. I can't even imagine losing a child. So, so sad.
Our loss is heaven's gain, I pray for the families of these precious lives, may they continually be comforted by the support and love that surrounds them in their time of sadness and grieving...
How truly sad for your community... I'm so sorry that you are facing so much sadness now. My thoughts are with you, Alexa's family, and the community for another loss. :(
Post a Comment