Well, we made it through the first day of school with no tears....not even from me! After Nathan got on the bus this morning, Kaitlyn could hardly wait till it was her turn. They both came off their buses all smiles so I would say the first day of Kindergarten and second grade was a success! Nathan even got a sticker of excellence today for his participation in class! I hope they come home this happy all through the school year! They are growing up so fast!! (Although notice how all the other Kindergarteners' tower over my little peanut , Kaitlyn) I meant maturity-wise. I'm so proud of them!

Nathan and his buddy Thomas, who started first grade.

All the Kiddos at the Elementary bus stop.

The Kinder kids.

Off she goes!

Nathan is proud of his achievement today!...I am too!

I added the montoage to my previous post....Check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment