Thursday, August 13, 2009

Man, that's depressing!

I walked by my computer this evening and caught a glimpse of a picture. Our monitor goes through a slide show of our pictures for a screen saver. This is the picture I caught a glimpse of: That was the kids 2 years ago. My Uncle bought those swim trunks for Nathan in his dinosaur stage. They were way too big but he loved them and didn't care. Now look at this one from a couple of weeks ago: Can you tell why I'm depressed?? In the fist pic, all you see is his chubby, little ankles sticking out of those shorts, in the second, long, skinny calves. They grow way too fast!! Oh, and I should explain the contraption in this picture. It is a "water balloon booby trap". My neighbor, who is Mr. Mom in the summertime, built it out of PVC pipes. It's sort-of the dunking booth idea, only if you hit the target it breaks a water balloon on you. The kids thought that was the best!

No comments: