Thursday, October 30, 2008

WhooooHoooo Phillies!

I thought since this is a blog to look back on years from now, I should add this little piece of history.....OUR PHILLIES WON THE WORLD SERIES LAST NIGHT!!! I was out with the girls for Mom's night out last night, so I didn't actually see the game, actually it was only the second half of the game, because the game was called the other night because of rain in the 6th inning. There was much excitement in the air last night. We were at Chili's and heard the claps coming from the bar, so we knew they were doing good. We left right after they won and when we got home, I heard lots of firecrackers and hoots and hollers from outside. I haven't watched a game all season, but I jumped on the bandwagon and have enjoyed watching the World Series games. Hopefully it won't be so long before this happens again! Phillies fans!

No comments: