Kaitlyn's preschool always does a "bike rodeo" this time of year, instead of a Halloween parade/party. The kids get to decorate their bikes, or riding toy, bring it to school, and they put on a little show. They each ride around the track and then they sing some fall songs for us. Kaitlyn is quite a good bike rider so she had fun with this...she rode by us and gave us a wave and a big smile. You could tell she was so proud of herself! At the start-up line waiting for the green light!

She may have been breaking the 15mph speed limit.

Getting ready to sing.

Clapping, but not really singing. That's her friend Ashlyn next to her.
3 comments:
What a fun day. She looks like she left all the other bike riders in her dust. What a cutie.
I'll bet she rode circles around the other kids (little speed demon that she is!!) Looks like she was quite proud of herself!
I tagged you on my blog. check it out! And, watch my bike rodeo video. Ashlyn was sad I didn't video Kaitlyn too.
Post a Comment