Schools out!! Yeah! Some mom's would say I am crazy, but I like when the kids stay home in the summer. I like having the whole day (my days off) to do whatever we want. Kaitlyn's last day was 3 weeks ago and Nathan's was yesterday. I now have a first -grader. Boy, that happened fast! He had a little end of the year celebration concert on Tuesday. They sang songs and were presented with their Kindergarten diploma. Surprisingly, I held it together and didn't cry. I did feel the tears welling up though as they were singing a "goodbye" song. So yesterday was his special day. He got to come home from school and have a picnic lunch outside, swim for a while and then we all went to Burger King (his choice) for dinner. Tomorrow we are off to the beach for just an overnight trip. The kids couldn't wait for summer and have been asking about going to the beach since it started getting warm. It should be a nice Fathers day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment