Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful!


On this eve of Thanksgiving, I must say that I have soo much to be thankful for this year!  Too much to list. . . . .but here are few.

 I am thankful for the roof over my head.  There are soo many who lost their homes to hurricane Sandy.  We survived with only a tiny leak in a window.

I am thankful for a hard-working husband.  The present state of our economy has been hard on businesses like his and mine.  He is determined to do whatever he needs to do to keep me from having to work more hours and allow me to be home for the kids and to tend to the house.

I am am thankful to be surrounded by good, christian family and friends with the same moral values as us.

I am thankful for my health, and the health of my family. . . .another cancer free year for my Mom!

I am thankful for our school, great teachers. . . .and a good report from both conferences!

And last but most importantly, I am so Thankful that I have a Savior who died on the cross for me, so that I can one day go to heaven!

Our Thankful Jar is full, and so is my heart!
We are soo blessed!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!



1 comment:

Karen said...

Well said Kelly!! I am thankful that I got to spend another cancer- free year with my family that I love so very much!! I am also thankful for the sweet,warm little bundle God has added to our family this year!! Jayden was such a joy to watch Thanksgiving night. God is so good!! He provides our every need before we even ask! But of course He wants us to make our requests known to Him. If I could ask Him for anything....it would be a chance to leave this world when I am old, so I can watch my family grow, perhaps meet a new grandchild
and continue to know the joy God gives through family! Love you!! Mom