I have decided that Pintrest has taken the place of blogging for me. I only allow myself to sit down at the computer for so long, and lately it is spent pinning recipes, or household tips, some of which I have put to the test lately. Maybe I will share them with you. . . . .another time when I feel like spending the time to blog.
I just learned how to use Instagram! It's very cool, and makes my cell phone pictures look much cooler. Here are a couple from yesterday of my Christmas tree and mantel.
ok. . .now apparently I have to lean how to upload them to my blog. . . .((sigh))
Well anyhoo, It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here, there is snow on the ground, Christmas tree(s) are up and I am finally getting all the boxes and bins back to the attic.
The kids and I decided to countdown to Christmas with a Christmas book to read every night. I saw this idea a couple of years ago, and I had wished I had seen it when my kids were little. . . . .didn't think they would sit and let me read to them anymore. But when I mentioned the idea to Kaitlyn this year she wanted to do it and immediately started gathering all the Christmas books she could find. We do not have 25, but a couple of ours are chapter books that we can spend a few nights reading and we can get more from the library. I'm excited to have that time in the evening with there heads resting on each shoulder.
It. Is. COLD. outside. Not liking it. Not one bit! I hate when I have to go anywhere. Wish I could hibernate for the winter.
Sunday it is going to be 60 degrees. . .maybe I will venture outside.
I think this is enough computer time for now. My laundry dryer is buzzing at me!
Sorry for the photo-less post. Hopefully I will be back soon with some Christmas pictures!
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
5 hours ago

1 comment:
Kelly, you are so funny! I LOVE Pinterest too! I know I'm addicted and really... what else is there to do once you are on?! I get sucked in and takes me forever to come back to reality! There are some creative people out there -- wish I was one of them! I am so excited for the cooler weather. :) No snow in California -- so I'm sorry you are so cold! I wish I could hibernate though. ;) Anyway, can't wait to see some photos! I am off to make some more ornaments. Keeping busy here. Hugs!
Post a Comment