This is not so much a recipe. Just super easy meal that taste gourmet.
What you need:
This is already packaged in the marinade, and this one is my favorite flavor, apple bourbon. For you locals, you can score these cheap at Amelia's, but they don't always have them in this flavor. I buy them up when they do!
I always find it hard to cook pork and have it turn out tender, but this is tender and juicy every time. You just bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes per pound. I use my digital meat thermometer, and take it out when the temperature reaches 165.
Since we still have an abundance of apples, from our apple picking a couple of weeks ago, I threw a handful of chopped up apple in the pan with a little brown sugar about 10-15 minutes before taking it out. The kids thought it was very strange to have fruit on their meat, but I just separated them on the plate and they ate them up!

2 comments:
Looks good! never been to Amelias.
Looks yummy Kel!! Let me know the next time you go to Amelia's. Maybe I go along with you. Mom
Post a Comment