skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Three down, one to go.
On Thursday night Nathan came down with a 24hr stomach virus. Last night I got it, and today Norm joined me, though did not get sick to the point of throwing up. Uuuugh! This is one of the worst kinds of sick in my opinion. It just sucks the life out of you. Starting to feel a bit normal again now. Kaitlyn is so far, so good, so say a prayer that she doesn't get it too!
3 comments:
Man,,,,all in the family! It's a chilly, grim day, so climb back under the covers until you feel better! I'm saying a prayer for you, Kaitlyn!!!!
Cute blog, Kelly! I love your layout.
Hope Kaitlyn didn't/doesn't get sick, and hope everyone else feels better!
<3,
Jenny
Aw...must be going around. My sister was on her way to my house this morning when her daughter threw up all over herself in the back seat. :( We are supposed to get together tomorrow for a fun family trip up to Strausburg/Lancaster...hope that we don't get it as well! :( Feel better soon!!!
Post a Comment