Nathan had crazy hair day at school today. Since he has a buzz cut and not much hair to work with, I just sprayed it with some red colored hair spray that I had leftover from the year Kaitlyn was Strawberry Shortcake for Halloween. I thought it looked more pink, then red, but he didn't seem to notice.

Of course, Kaitlyn wanted some in her hair today too!

I guess April fools day is a good day to wear crazy hair....speaking of April fools......This morning when Nathan sat down with Norm for breakfast, he said "Dad, you have a lot of hair on your head!....April fools!!!" Poor Norm! I couldn't help but bust into laughter! Norm laughed too. His lack of hair seems to be the brunt of a lot of jokes in this house. At least he has a sense of humor!
After that it was "Dad there's a spider on your back"..."April fools!
"There's a monster under the table"...."April fools!"
"Mom your hair is gray"........."April fools!" (If they only knew what's under this haircolor)
...........and so on, from both of the kids, all through breakfast!
1 comment:
Evan did blue hair for his crazy hair day. I was worried it might never come out. but, it did. :) I like Nathan's "pink" hair--why does crazy hair become so fun? We had some fun with april fools jokes too. lots of crazy things that weren't nearly believable similar to the monster under the table one in your house.
Post a Comment