Sunday, February 8, 2009

Party like a princess!

Today was Kaitlyn's princess birthday party at the salon. Wheeeeew! I'm glad that is over with! It was a lot of fun, but a lot of work. Thank goodness for all the Mom's who helped keep the kids under control while I did hair and our salon's assistant, Angela, who came in to help me do the princess hair. A big thank you to all of you!! I have these grand party ideas, but they are not as easy to carry out by ourselves. I've always had our own parties to save a buck.......but I totally see why people spend the money to have it all taken care of elsewhere. Anyway, Kaitlyn was soo looking forward to this party. She loves to dress up and usually does it on a daily bases. So to be dressed up, get her hair done...at the salon, put on a little make-up and glitter....she just couldn't get enough of herself in the mirror! All the little girls were adorable and seemed to have a really good time. Check out some pics!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job Kel! I'm glad Kayla was there too! They all look adorable! Alot of work, but you made a memory! Love you, Mom

Unknown said...

Parties are always way much more work than you expect when you do them yourself. But, they are one of a kind and so special! I think the party was a big success! I noticed today that both Emma and Ashlyn tried to maintain their hairdos for today--didn't work out so well but I did see glitter and rhinestones in there!