....3 of them actually, all in one week. It's that time of year! Nathan had his cub scout Christmas party on Thursday evening. I hosted our neighborhood Christmas party on Friday for 17 kids. And my work party was Saturday night. Yes, I am all partied out! All three parties were fun! It was a lot of prep-work for the neighborhood party. I wasn't quite on the ball and didn't do to much till the week of, so I was up late making goody bags, reindeer food, making personalized ornaments, and preparing games. Fun was had by all! Santa (aka, my Dad) even came to our party to hand out the goody bags. I can't believe Nathan and Kaitlyn didn't recognize him!
Here are some pics of this past week's festivities......
Nathan's scout Christmas party was a "Summer in December" theme.
Here he is recieving his first earned patch.

Our den's table.

Our party at home...Santa was the hit of the party!

All the kiddos (minus 3) with Santa.

Nathan playing Santa and handing out the ornaments.

Me and Salena, the best boss ever, at our work party!

It was a fun but exhausting week. The kids have their parties at school this week and we are entertaining some more Christmas day and evening, then we are attending a surprise party on Saturday........wheeeeew! Then things will calm down a bit.....I hope.
Merry Christmas to all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment