Friday, August 8, 2008

Another busy week

This week has been exhausting for both the kids and Norm and I. Monday we decided to spend the day at "the swimming lake", as we call it. It's a nearby lake that has a swimming area and beach. Also, the kids had Vacation Bible School staring last Sunday night and went till Thursday night. I ended up helping out in Nathan's class because of the large group they had. The kids really had a great time there along with the handful of neighbor friends they invited, but it did make for a long day for them and us. Unfortunately, I did not remember my camera any of the nights so I have no pictures of VBS. Also, we hosted the "Wednesday Fun Day" this week. We had everyone over for some water fun and a picnic lunch. Our neighbor brought over their big blow up water slide, which is always a big hit, and we had our pool and sprinkler out. The weather was perfect! Tonight it's out to dinner with My Mom for her Birthday and tomorrow night after Norm and I work, we will go to the zoo with the kids, Mom-mom and Pops. They have special tickets for an after hours event. Hopefully Sunday will be a day of rest for us. We sure could use it! Nathan digging a trench. Kaitlyn swimming in the lake. Nathan fishing with his net. Clown face after eating a rather large blue and red pop-sickle. Nathan in action on the water slide. Notice-my son shoving his friend, Thomas's head into the side of the pool....Why must boys play so rough! The kiddos at lunchtime.

No comments: