Friday, February 1, 2013

January-blah!

Hey everyone!  I know it is now February, but I figured I  would hop on here and give a quick recap of January.

We. Did. Nothing.

See, I said quick.

January is usually uneventful, which is completely fine with me.  This is the time of year, that I just want to hibernate.  Light a fire in the fireplace, and stay in the house till spring.

February is a different story.  We have birthday after birthday in our family this month.  One of them being Kaitlyn's.  So I am in party planning mode.  She wants to have a sleepover again. God help me!

My holiday work party is this month as well, so the first 3 weekends this month are booked!

My boys are camping this weekend for 2 nights.  Who goes camping in the winter??  The boy scouts, that's who!  They were camping 3 weekends ago too. I hope they don't freeze!

Since I don't like to post without a picture.  I will leave you with a photo of my mantel decorated for winter.
That photo reminded me that, other than my header, I have not yet shared all the beautiful family photos that my friend Julie took for us before Christmas.  You can go here to check some out!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Your header pic is absolutely gorgeous! I love it!
What a beautiful family.
And yes, January is totally blah around here too. I'm ready for spring, but we've got months of slush and mud before that happens.
Stay warm!