Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!!  I know, I'm a little late,  but the year is still new!

I hope you all had a lovely holiday with your families.  Our Christmas was very nice.  We spent Christmas Eve at my In-laws house and Christmas day at home with my family over here.  Here are way too many some photo highlights from Christmas day and the weeks leading up to it
.
We did a countdown with all our Christmas books and some from the library.  The kids insisted on reading themselves so each took a turn reading aloud each night in December.

The kids participated in the Christmas program at church.  They were part of a skit and sang a song.

We made cookies!

We attended Nathan's very last Cub Scout Christmas party. (He bridges over to Boy Scouts in March)

This Year the kids had their very own tree to decorate all on their own in the basement.
I didn't touch it! I swear!
Why yes, that is a beenie baby bat nestled at the top of the tree. along with several other woodland creatures  that you can't see in this picture.

Santa Came!
Nathan was happy to get some Lego sets and a signed bat and ball from Raul Ibanez.  Kaitlyn likes her American Girl doll and her Karaoke machine the best.

Cousins!
We had some snow!

And we partied with our neighbors at Chuck-E-Cheese for New Years Eve!

We were busy, but it was all fun!  And I will leave you with my favorite photo of the season.

No comments: