Well it is feeling like spring around here lately so we've been busy, spring cleaning, getting the garden ready and having fun. I've been too tired to blog at night when the kids go to bed.
Here's a re-cap of our weekend:
Friday, the kids and I found four of these:
One for each member of our family! We're soo lucky!
St. Patrick's Day, the kids woke up to find that leprechauns came and "wrecked up our house" Our leprechauns (aka me) did not remember to do this till 3:30 in the morning! Uuugh! The kids always look forward to seeing what those little green men do while they are sleeping so I couldn't let them down!
The fact that the "leprechaun" messed with Mommy's throw pillows was hilarious to the kids. They know I hate when the pillows are not perfectly placed on the couch. I hid a couple of gold dollar coins under a stack of throw pillows I had placed in the middle of the floor and that was what the "leprechaun" left for each of them.
We had some green Mac & cheese with dinner,
And for dessert, homemade shamrock shakes, made with mint chocolate chip ice cream, milk and my secret ingredient, spinach! (shhhh, don't tell the kids) I figured if I can drink it in a smoothie, and not taste it then they probably wouldn't taste it either, and they didn't! Of course it helped that they were drinking a green shake!
On Sunday we went to the batting cages so my little slugger could get some practice for his first season of baseball.
Kaitlyn wanted to try too!
after that we played some mini-golf,
and had some ice cream.
Hope you all had an awesome weekend too!
More warm weather for this week! We are loving it!!
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
5 hours ago

1 comment:
I love that you snuck spinach in the SHAMROCK SHAKE!!! ;)
Post a Comment