Monday, February 27, 2012

The Big 3 Challenge

I've been tagged by my good friend, Jen, over at Life over a Latte who I am also blessed to be related to,   for this big 3 challenge.  I need to share 3 facts about myself.  Easy enough.  Ok, here we go.

1. I can't sit down. Really.  I need a sedative or something.  My husband has suggested that since I am off 3 days during the week when my kids are in school, that I should take a day to relax and read or watch a movie or something.  Isn't that nice of him.  There is only one problem. There is laundry to be done, cleaning, organizing, crafting, cooking, and errands to be run. I guess that is 6 problems.  I feel like I cannot take time to relax till I "get ahead" and everything is done.  That. will. never. happen.  I do however, succumb to complete laziness once my kids are in bed.

2.  I lied.  I do sit sometimes.  Because my computer is evil.  It is centrally located in my house so sometimes I just walk by, and decide to quickly check facebook, and before you know it I've been on there for an hour, because I see that facebook has notified me of a pintrest pin that someone pinned that caught my eye, before you know it, another hour on Pintrest.......that could be why I never get ahead with my chores.  But there are days when I leave the computer off.  Those days are much more productive.

3.  I am really practical.  I don't like to spend money on expensive clothes, shoes, or handbags, and I am the only one at my salon that does not have an IPhone.  I'm perfectly happy shopping at Target for my wardrobe, which I really do not update often.  I've always been that way.  Even when I was younger and had money to spend.

Well, there are my 3 things about me!  I am not going to bother tagging anyone, but if you would like to take the big 3 challenge, go right ahead!

No comments: