Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween........and onto Christmas!

I know, I skipped a holiday. We went to Christmas Village on Saturday. It was opening day. For those of you in the area who have never been, I highly recommend a visit. http://www.koziarschristmasvillage.com/home.html It is one of the great highlights of the season for us. It is much nicer to go early when it is warmer and a lot less crowded then to go closer to Christmas when it's crowded and you will freeze! We went with my brother and his wife and kids. Nathan and Kaitlyn love being with their cousins and Kayla didn't remember the last time she was there so it was exciting for her. They all had a blast! The kids with a Christmas mouse. Nathan love's these things......the girls wouldn't keep their heads there long enough! The kids peeking in at the many Christmas scenes in the windows. This is Kaitlyns favorite one. Having a great time! Nathan's best Grinch impression. All he told Santa he wanted was Hot Wheels. That's easy! Kailtyn wouldn't sit on his lap but she let me take her close enough to ask for Barbies and to get her candy cane. Kayla want's a dog.........Hmmmm, I wonder if Santa will deliver. Kayla checking out the manger scene. Kylee is snug as a bug in her stroller.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I want to go there sometime! Thanks for the recommendation!